Villas in Malta Apartments in Malta Hotels in Malta Villas & Farmhouses in Gozo Apartments in Gozo Holidays to Malta

Advertise your property

Euro Resort Investments Ltd operates an Incoming Travel Operation and has been licensed with the Malta Tourism Authority as an Incoming Travel Operator and Destination Management Company since 2001.

Our main focus is providing tourists with accommodation booking services in hotels and self catering properties in Malta and Gozo as well as other ancillary services related to the travel industry. 90% of our business is generated from foreigners visiting Malta and Gozo from the UK, Irish, German, Italian, Spanish and Scandinavian Countries, whilst the remaining 10% may be attributed to local travellers predonimantly visiting Gozo for short breaks.

By advertising your property with Euro Resort Inv Ltd you will benefit from having your property exposed on multiple web platforms and numerous foreign tour operators in the UK, Ireland, Poland, Germany and Italy with whom we have working relationships, so you can rest assured that your property is exposed to prospective holiday makers visiting Malta and Gozo for their holidays.

So why wait ?  Start by creating an account on in order to take full control of your hoilday property management from the comfort of your home pc, tablet or smartphone.  Administer your property description, photos, availability, rental rates, bookings and more.... 24 hours a day.... 7 days a week.... 365 days a year.

Signing up is easy, and we will assist you in every step you take !!

Click here to get started  and enjoy full control of your property advert and management, using online calendars, dynamic rates, sms notifications for bookings requests and more.

Please note that by opening an account with us you will be asked to accept our Terms & Conditions which govern our relationship for the provision of holiday accommodation at your property/ies. Terms & Conditions may be viewed at any time by clicking on the Terms & Conditions web link beneath the ADVERTISER ID & PASSWORD on the Owner Log In page.

If you have any questions prior to signing up email us during office hours from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.